Wednesday 6 April 2016

Webinar Trading and Day Job 1: Trade setup

It has been a long practice for me to combine trading and work and it is excellent to see people organizing webinars like this one and sharing their extensive knowledge on the subject of trading.
As a person who has already attended similar webinars, I will attend again, I have to say that I am completely thrilled to see it being organized.
The topics are quite well conceived and the experts’ experience is , well… the most valuable thing one can draw out from events like this.
I can safely recommend this to anyone wishing to begin trading or just improve. Trading is a constant flux of rules and tendencies and we need to be on our toes.
Date: 7 April, Time:7pm-8pm Cost: Free Place:Online
Reccomend you to register here

8 comments: